Learn Social Engineering
What Will I Learn?
- Learn what is meant by hacking, social engineering and how it can be useful.
- Learn why social engineering is so dangerous.
- Learn about the different fields of ethical hacking
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Learn linux basics
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Gather important information about your target weather it is a company, website or a person.
- Discover websites, companies, people, emails and social networking accounts associated with a person or a company.
- Build attack strategies based on the gathered info
- Generate undetectable backdoors for Windows, Mac OS & Linux.
- Generate Trojans that would steal all passwords from a target computer and report the results by email.
- Generate a remote keylogger that logs every key strike entered on a target computer and sends reports by email.
- Manually modify malware to make it bypass anti-virus programs.
- Make evil files (backdoor, keylogger) look and function like a normal file (image, pdf or any other file type).
- Embed evil files inside Microsoft Office documents.
- Generate Keylogger for Linux.
- Embed a backdoor inside Debian packages for Linux
- Generate OS X backdoors that look and function like normal files (image, pdf ..etc).
- Hack OS X and Linux computers by sending using a simple one line command.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Create fake websites that look exactly like any other website.
- Create a fake login page and use it to stead passwords.
- Use smart social engineering techniques to make the target person willingly go and use our fake website.
- Deliver evil files as fake updates, fake installers ..etc.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems
- Capture key strikes on a compromised system
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to gain access to other computers on the same network
- Maintain your access to the hacked systems even after they restart
- Escalate your privileges to admin.
- Analyse files & detect undetectable malware.
- Use a sandbox to analyse undetectable malware.
Basic IT Skills
General Knowledge About Computers.
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Social Engineering! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking, we will start with the basics of social engineering, and by end of it you’ll be at an advanced level being able to hack into all major operating systems (windows, OS X and Linux), generate different types of trojans and deliver them using smart social engineering techniques.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory . Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing safely on your own machine, then the course is divided into the four main sections:
1. Information Gathering – This section will teach you how to gather information about your target weather it is a company, website or just a person. You will learn how to discover anything that is associated with your target such as websites, links, companies, people, emails, phone numbers, friends, social networks accounts …etc, you will also learn how to graph all of this information and use it to build a smart attack strategy.
2. Generating Evil Files – In this section you will learn how to generate evil files (files that do tasks you want on the target computer), this includes backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvester and more, you will learn how to generate these files for Windows, OS X and Linux, not only that but you’ll also learn how to enhance these files to make them bypass all anti-virus programs, and make them look and function just like any other file such as an image or a pdf, you’ll also learn how to embed these files in legitimate Microsoft Office documents.
3. Deliver Methods – In this section you will learn a number of social engineering methods to deliver trojans to the target, you will learn how to create fake websites that look identical to websites the target trusts, send emails that appear like they’re coming from people the target trusts and use fake login pages and fake updates to hack into the target system, not only that but you’ll also learn advanced social engineering techniques that would lure the target into visiting an evil URL and hack into the target system without even interacting with them.
4. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, escalate your privileges, spy on the target, use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems and more!
Finally at the end of the course you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
Who is the target audience?
People who want to learn ethical hacking / social engineering
People who want to learn how hackers hack into secure systems that do not have any vulnerabilities
Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from social engineering attacks